Pad Thai Shrimp Tacos
Servings 2, Prep – 10 minutes, Cook time 4-5 minutes
- 1 T oil
- 2 T Wild Thymes Thai Chile Dipping Sauce
- 2 T crunchy peanut butter
- 2 T rice vinegar
- 4 T water
- 20 medium peeled & deveined, uncooked shrimp
- Low Carb flour tortillas such as Mission Carb Balance
Garnish suggestions: Shredded lettuce, grated carrot, minced cilantro, crushed peanuts, mung bean sprouts, and lime.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add dipping sauce, peanut butter, vinegar, and water and stir until blended.
- Meanwhile, heat griddle and begin warming tortillas.
- Add shrimp and simmer, stirring often until sauce begins to thicken (about 4 minutes).
- Add shredded lettuce to warmed tortillas, spoon half shrimp mixture into each tortilla and garnish. We like carrot, peanuts, & cilantro. Sprinkle with fresh squeezed lime and enjoy!